[Prism54-users] Mode tests

Claas Hilbrecht claas+maillinglists.prism54-users@jucs-kramkiste.de
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:19:45 +0100

--Am Mittwoch, 17. Dezember 2003 14:03 +0100 Aurelien <slts@free.fr>
schrieb:

>> Any other rates fail too. Regardless of Master or Managed mode, I didn't
>> try Ad-Hoc mode.
>
> Rate setting is not supported. I could maybe add it but I don't see why
> one would want to use this feature. Maybe you can convince me ?

This was just a note. I've also never needed it before and never tested it
before.

>> And something for the wishlist. An iwpriv ethX delMacAll would be nice >
>> to flush the MAC list at all.
>
> Setting the policy (setPolicy) clears the MAC list. I think I wrote it in
> the README.

Yes, you're right. I didn't read the docs carefully enough. Shame on me!

And again my question. If there's no way to do this now just please tell
me: "No Sir, no way to find out" and I'm trying to get the information by
some work arounds.

Is there a way to find out which ethX devices is handled by the prism54
driver? The hostap driver lists all devices in /proc/net/hostap/*. Is there
anything similar for the prism54 driver?

---
 Claas Hilbrecht
 http://www.jucs-kramkiste.de