[Prism54-users] [OFF-TOPIC] The SPAM

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof@ruslug.rutgers.edu
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 13:56:24 -0500 (EST)

I've installed spamassassin and amavis. For spamassassin I'm the local.cf
file recommended by:

http://ezine.daemonnews.org/200309/postfix-spamassassin.html

If some of you have some more pointers, let me know. Or maybe if you want
to help admin the lists we can work something out. Let's see how things go
from here.

	Luis