[Prism54-users] [OFF-TOPIC] The SPAM

Stefan U. Hegner (Mobil) mobil@hegner-online.de
Tue, 09 Dec 2003 12:17:55 +0100

--=-FDBH9LoDaT9vLNeetZv9

Hi Brad,

Am Mon, den 08.12.2003 schrieb Bradley Chapman um 22:44:
> Will anything be done to remove the constant spam which is appearing on t=
his list?

I totally agree with you. - I get more spam over this list, than what I
receive on my regular email addresses.

Suggestion: Why not trigger the switch that the Listserver accepts only
postings from subscribed members? All other postings get an auto-reply
that they need to subscribe first. If then there appears still spam, the
relevant subscriber gets unsubscribed manually and blacklisted ...

I got no clue who is maintaining all this list-stuff etc. If it is all
done by mcgrof, I see that it might be an idea to delegate this task to
someone else ...

Are there any volunteers around who know how to admin a listserver?

CU

Stefan.

--=20
/ Stefan Ulrich Hegner aka "Hegi" - Loehne/ Westfalen - Germany \
| mobil@hegner-online.de - primary Email stefan@hegner-online.de|
\ GPG-Fprint D9DB 51BD 2DA6 9B3A 41CB  0287 05A1 8D11 38BA CE91 /

--=-FDBH9LoDaT9vLNeetZv9

--=-FDBH9LoDaT9vLNeetZv9--