[Prism54-users] ANNOUNCE: Prism54 for Fedora (Rough Draft)

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof@ruslug.rutgers.edu
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 23:52:21 -0500 (EST)

Allen,

Thanks for your work it looks great. Our current README does have a
section for several distributions. See if you can merge ours with yours
to make it so non-Fedora specific and we can incorporate into our tree.

	Luis