[Prism54-users] FYI: Master Mode / Ad-hoc mode broken

Claas Hilbrecht claas+maillinglists.prism54-users@jucs-kramkiste.de
Thu, 04 Dec 2003 09:27:43 +0100

> While finally doing some tests for Master Mode I noticed Master mode can
> only be enabled if you

I would like to report 90% success with cvs from 03.12.03 after changes
from you. This is the first time the ng driver works for me in ad-hoc mode
again. I still need to do the mode/essid/enc iwconfig calls several times
but it works. While booting the driver gives many jiffies errors but none
after a successful loading. Something the driver hang up without an error
msg, sometime there is a kernel oops, but always while loading/unloading.

Thanks for the good work.

---
 Claas Hilbrecht
 http://www.jucs-kramkiste.de