[Prism54-devel] [USB] missing include / ad-hoc effects / tla update

Jean-Baptiste Note jean-baptiste.note at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 29 12:09:51 UTC 2005

Hello Sebastien,

Found it ! under linux, this is p54u_media_change that needs to be
changed (what a joke). hopefully patched tonight.

Jan, i guess you know it, but I think you'll need to fill in
p54u_newassoc(struct ieee80211com *ic, struct ieee80211_node *ni, int isnew)

To get ad-hoc mode to work. I'll try and investigate if beacon emission
works, though, because you'll need that too and i'm not so sure it's
still okay.

Also, there's a big problem with USB when configuring the interface down
sometimes; this is bound to cause problems with dhcp, so this will need
to be investigated.

JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Note