[Prism54-devel] main prism54 PCI driver question

Sebastian Kügler lists at vizZzion.org
Wed Mar 16 16:16:48 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 16 March 2005 17:12, Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 04:25:09PM +0100, Sebastian K?gler wrote:
> > Can I help?
>
> Have you ever had this card work before with the driver? It just may be
> a new revision which means its a SoftMAC card and is not supported by
> this driver. Jean is working on the next driver which will hopefully
> support it.

Nope, tried different kernels, different card (exactly the same model),
different notebooks (intel-based, sis-based), none worked yet with prism54.

And I'm glad to hear that Jean is working on it, let me know if I can be of
any help.

Kind regards,

sebas
--