[Prism54-devel] Re: USB driver now usable

Feyd feyd at seznam.cz
Mon Mar 7 11:11:54 UTC 2005

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 16:05:03 +0100
Jean-Baptiste Note <jean-baptiste.note at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> http://jbnote.free.fr/prism54usb/DataSent.html#unknownfields
>
> Feyd, can you have a look ? -- if you fund this too confusing, don't
> waste time and tell me, i'll try and be clearer.

I find it readable, not sure about a newcommer :) I think it would be
good idea to write some docs about the packets structures, that could
be put to the package. I will try to when I find some free time.

> There are still many other issues to solve. In particular, we receive on
> channel 9, for instance, packets from channel 11. This is expected

Thats normal and the 802.11 layer has to handle it, there is no info
about the channel in the frame.

> Happy testing.

I am too busy to follow the development currently (I hope it will change).

Feyd