[Prism54-devel] 3CRWE154G72

Cliff Rowley cliffrowley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 10:51:17 UTC 2005

Jean-Baptiste Note wrote:

Oops, sent this direct instead of to the ml.

>Thanks for taking the time to do this.

No probs :)  I just worked it out about 30 seconds before your mail
arrived ;-)

I've applied the patch to the fullmac driver, but it's still a no-go.
I'm just about to add the other patch to the softmac driver and see how
I go.  The dmesg with the fullmac polling patch is here:
http://cliffrowley.com/stuff/prism54/prism-fullmac-polling-dmesg.txt

Wont be long and Ill have softmac tested .. forgot to cat
/proc/interrupts and I've removed the driver already.  I'll post
interrupts in a moment :)

^^ scrub that, I misunderstood - I thought the 2nd patch was for the
softmac.

Here's my interrupts with the fullmac driver loaded:

            CPU0
   0:    7087549          XT-PIC  timer
   1:      25008          XT-PIC  i8042
   2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
   5:       5837          XT-PIC  yenta, Intel 82801DB-ICH4, Intel
82801DB-ICH4 Modem
   8:          3          XT-PIC  rtc
   9:     217595          XT-PIC  acpi
  11:     864577          XT-PIC  yenta, radeon at pci:0000:01:00.0,
ehci_hcd, uhci_hcd, uhci_hcd, uhci_hcd, eth0, eth1
  12:      62807          XT-PIC  i8042
  14:     142752          XT-PIC  ide0
  15:         36          XT-PIC  ide1
NMI:          0