[Prism54-devel] Prism54 patches for WDS support

Joerg Dorchain joerg at dorchain.net
Tue Jun 7 08:26:41 UTC 2005

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 10:06:30AM +0200, Joerg Dorchain wrote:
> > Dear Sergio, Joerg, list
> >
> > Here's the latest patch against latest (or not, depending on whether
> > there has been updates to it...) svn :
> >
> > http://jbnote.free.fr/prism54/patch-combined-2005-06-06.patch
>
> I applied that to svn revision 530. Bad news: it does not work with an
> smc2835, log below. Good news: it still works with the driver in the
> linus' kernel tree.
> When you need more debugging output, please tell.
>
> I'll check with my 2802 soon.

This one works.

I now refetched the prism54 driver from svn, applied the patch, and
voila, it runs. So it seems my working copy of the driver was messed up.

To repeat, both smc2835 and smc2802 at least load the firmware
successfully and associate with an access point.

Unfortunately, for wds support, I will be able to test that part next
weekend earliest.

Bye,

Joerg