[Prism54-devel] FreeBSD advances

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at ruslug.rutgers.edu
Mon Jan 24 19:09:58 UTC 2005

On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 03:20:26PM +0100, Jean-Baptiste Note wrote:
> Luis, i've received your mail about svn. In the current state of
> affairs, i cannot properly chunk out the progressive patches needed to
> put the svn repo in sync with my repo (unless i'm allowed to submit a
> big f. patch, which i'd rather do when the driver is more mature,
> there's too much cruft for now).

The prism54-usb repos as is is under development. It's up to you to put whatever in
it, after all, the purpose of the repos is for development, not to let users get
the driver so they can use it :)

That said it's up to you guys.

	Luis

--
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 113F B290 C6D2 0251 4D84  A34A 6ADD 4937 E20A 525E