[Prism54-devel] Re: [Prism54-users] v2 cards.

Vanja Hrustic vanja@pobox.com
Wed, 19 May 2004 17:25:20 +0200

On Mon, 17 May 2004 16:50:30 -0400
mcgrof@studorgs.rutgers.edu (Luis R. Rodriguez) wrote:

> David,
>
> Thanks for your efforts. We are basically waiting for Conexant to get
> back to us with specs. We haven't heard back from them in a while
> though. I recently (no later than one week ago) e-mailed them again
> asking for an update. Haven't heard back from them.
>
> Hopefully they'll get back to us soon.
>
> If we get the specs they'll be covered under an NDA. Any developer would
> need to sign the NDA before gaining access to the specs.

I've managed to get an answer from Conexant (basically, got an answer from
some company to which they've outsorced 'support', I reckon), in reagards
to programmer's manual. They've told me to call nearest Sales Office and
talk to the Application Engineer (ufff, what an answer).

Since 'nearest sales office' is a long distance phone call for me, I
didn't bother trying (don't want to spend $100 because I was put on hold
for 10 minutes).

Maybe someone who has 'local' sales office could give it a try.

Vanja