[Prism54-devel] CVS tags for older version?

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof@ruslug.rutgers.edu
Mon, 17 May 2004 15:49:36 -0400

On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 07:48:20AM +0200, Martin Dummer wrote:
> Hi Andriy,
>
> >Hi, I need (really need) to run driver with 2.4.20 kernel, but current
> >version needs never (and it seems that too many changes had happen). Are
> >there CVS tags for older versions, if yes - which?
>

> You need some features in your 2.4.20 kernel backported from later kernels
> - newer wireless extensions and the firmware-load module.
> I have composed some patches for an 2.4.18 kernel to get the prism54 driver
> to work, you can use them for an 2.4.20, too.
>
> Let me know if you like them, I can mail them directly to you, it is about
> 200KB and should not be sent over the mailing list.
>

> @Luis:
>
> Do you like to have a copy and publish it on prism54.org? I had 2 earlier
> queries for these patches off-list...

We can post them, sure. Note: I am not the only mantainer of the project, please
refer to others as well. If someone really wants to work hard on this, this
should probably go in as a branch in cvs and they should mantain it.

	Luis