[Prism54-devel] CVS tags for older version?

Martin Dummer md11@epost.de
Mon, 17 May 2004 07:48:20 +0200

Hi Andriy,

> Hi, I need (really need) to run driver with 2.4.20 kernel, but current version
> needs never (and it seems that too many changes had happen). Are there CVS tags
> for older versions, if yes - which?

You need some features in your 2.4.20 kernel backported from later kernels - newer wireless extensions and the firmware-load module.
I have composed some patches for an 2.4.18 kernel to get the prism54 driver to work, you can use them for an 2.4.20, too.

Let me know if you like them, I can mail them directly to you, it is about 200KB and should not be sent over the mailing list.

@Luis:

Do you like to have a copy and publish it on prism54.org? I had 2 earlier queries for these patches off-list...

Greetings from Berlin

Martin