WDS part (ex: Re: [Prism54-devel] Re: Prism54 in 2.6.4-bk2)

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof@ruslug.rutgers.edu
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:52:43 -0500

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 05:43:25PM +0200, kaleda wrote:
> > > The WDS code was dead code as merged.
> > > If you actually use it, I don't mind adding it :)
> >
> > I don't know of anybody who uses it. We did consider to drop it but we
> > just never got around to deciding what we were going to do about it. I
> > know it's there and it's *supposed* to work.
>
> I've got WDS working, bet the code had several bugs: it doesn't check
> pointers and has possible pointer dereferences (memory is fried, but
> pointers are not set to NULL and also pointers are not checked if they
> aren't NULL).
>
> I have fixed wds part, but my code is based on very (VERY) old cvs
> snapshot, so ...

Excellent :)

As far as getting the latest CVS repository please wait until later
today since I haven't yet setup the new 2.6 CVS module for the new base
code we're using.

I'll post as soon as I have that ready.

	Luis

--
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 113F B290 C6D2 0251 4D84  A34A 6ADD 4937 E20A 525E