[Prism54-devel] GUPD (Grand Unified Prism54 Driver) Open discussion

Denis Vlasenko vda at port.imtp.ilyichevsk.odessa.ua
Sat Jun 19 10:28:22 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 16 June 2004 21:30, Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 09:37:50AM +0300, Denis Vlasenko wrote:
> > > * WDS - Umm someone on the list had mentioned they had used WDS
> > >   successfully and had some patches (?) Are you still alive? Are you
> > >   still working on this?
> >
> > No promises, but I'd like to take a look at WDS,
> > since I just got another prism54.

... which turned to be not prism54 compatible at all. 8(
It's Xterasys something which turned out to be built around
TI ACX111 chip.

Did Xterasys play "let's change chipset again" game
or I was mistaken that they have prism54 based cards?

/me downloads yet another 'bleeding edge' Linux driver...
--
vda