[Prism54-devel] GUPD (Grand Unified Prism54 Driver) Open discussion

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at ruslug.rutgers.edu
Wed Jun 16 18:30:58 UTC 2004

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 09:37:50AM +0300, Denis Vlasenko wrote:
> > * WDS - Umm someone on the list had mentioned they had used WDS
> >   successfully and had some patches (?) Are you still alive? Are you
> >   still working on this?
>
> No promises, but I'd like to take a look at WDS,
> since I just got another prism54.

Awesome Denis. Can you document your finding and advances here:
http://prism54.org/phpwiki/ under the WDS section?

Feyd, I know you're also ontop of USB dev. Can you also update changes
on the same page for USB support? I believe there is also someone on the
lists interested in helping.

If anyone wants to takle an ongoing addition please feel free to add
info there.

--
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 113F B290 C6D2 0251 4D84  A34A 6ADD 4937 E20A 525E