[Prism54-devel] Re: fix for islpci_dev.h

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof@ruslug.rutgers.edu
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:45:50 -0500 (EST)

I had put the new 2.6 work queue API calls a few days ago, not sure if you
noticed. 2.4 uses the old calls until it integrates the new API. At that
point i'll let the newer 2.4 kernsl make use of it.

	Luis