[Prism54-devel] sparc64 patch

Clint Adams schizo@debian.org
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:51:30 -0500

> There are intptr_t and uintptr_t definitions exists in <stdint.h>
> for that purpose. Let don't re-invent wheel.

Those weren't intended as a permanent fix; just a band-aid.

However, now when I try to do anything with the interface, I get

eth2: timeout waiting for mgmt response 100, triggering device
eth2: timeout waiting for mgmt response 90, triggering device
eth2: timeout waiting for mgmt response 80, triggering device
eth2: timeout waiting for mgmt response 70, triggering device
eth2: timeout waiting for mgmt response 60, triggering device
eth2: timeout waiting for mgmt response 50, triggering device
eth2: timeout waiting for mgmt response 40, triggering device
eth2: timeout waiting for mgmt response 30, triggering device
eth2: timeout waiting for mgmt response 20, triggering device
eth2: timeout waiting for mgmt response 10, triggering device
eth2: timeout waiting for mgmt response