[Prism54-devel] Resetting the device doesn't wait for initialization

Jens Maurer Jens.Maurer@gmx.net
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:26:02 +0100

>>>The problem is that "islpci_reset()" (and thus "ifconfig up")
>>>can return (and enable the TX queue) BEFORE all the OID-based
>>>settings have been performed.  Therefore, some packets may
>>
>>Maybe this is the problem why my wlan bootscript doesn't work.
>
> My bootup script doesn't work either.

I've checked in a fix so that "ifconfig up" only returns after
the device has been initialized completely.

Please try it out.  If you find a waitqueue "reset_done" in
islpci_dev.h, then you've got my changes.

Jens Maurer