[Prism54-devel] Makefile patch for 2.6 kernels using KBUILD_OUTPUT or O

latexer@gentoo.org latexer@gentoo.org
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:59:21 -0500

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG

hey,

as part of some work i'm doing on gentoo to enable use to use seperate
kernel output directories by default for 2.6 kernels, I've been running
rampant on every kernel module makefile i could find to enable this
support. I've made up a patch to the prism54 stuff to enable this by
adding a "KOUT" variable which should be set to where the output for the
kernel is set to.

The patch is available at:
http://dev.gentoo.org/~latexer/files/patches/prism54-koutput.diff.gz

It should be unobtrusive to those who don't set it, and give those that
need the option the ability to easily build this.

-pete
--=20
Peter Johanson
<latexer@gentoo.org>

Key ID =3D 0x6EFA3917
Key fingerprint =3D A90A 2518 57B1 9D20 9B71  A2FF 8649 439B 6EFA 3917

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG--