[Prism54-devel] [LinuxAP-dev] ISL3893: Help for compiling the wet54g distrib?

Henrion Benjamin Linux Access Point Development <linuxap-dev@linuxAP.ksmith.com>
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:49:56 +0100

Hi,

I've looked at the files released by Linksys (which uses the Intersil
devkit) for their wet54g, which is based on the isl3893 SoC.

Sources here:
http://bh.udev.org/filez/wireless/isl3893/wet54gv2_2.07.tgz

I've problems with having the right toolchain for the right kernel
headers and ucblic, if someone can download the source and try to have
something working, it could be helpful.

I've setup an irc channel (and a sourceforge project pending) here:

irc.debian.org #isl3893

It seems that the distrib is full GPL, there's only copyright remaining
of the MVC booter by NoWiresNeeded BV, but this company is now part of
Intersil-GlobalSpan. Maybe this needs clarification?

--
Benjamin Henrion <bh@udev.org>
http://bh.udev.org