[Prism54-devel] Ndiswrapper logs

Jean-Baptiste Note jean-baptiste.note at wanadoo.fr
Wed Dec 22 17:59:43 UTC 2004

Hi Joerg, Philip, dear list,

I've quickly made a version of ndiswrapper (based on latest CVS, tested
on my Linksys wgusb54) with decent pretty-print of the urbs. At least
the infrastructure is there, so you can easily adjust the output (at the
end of usb.c).

See http://jbnote.free.fr/prism54usb/USBLogs.html for instructions.

The point is, i'd really like to have snoops of your device, Joerg, so
if you can try the above ndiswrapper with DUMPURBS enabled, or (maybe
better yet) usbsnoop on a windows machine, i'd be really grateful.

Thanks,
JB

PS: i'll be off the net until the 30... Happy christmas to everyone !
--
Jean-Baptiste Note
+33 (0)6 83 03 42 38
jean-baptiste.note at wanadoo.fr