[Prism54-devel] Netgear WG111 USB dongle

Jean-Baptiste Note jean-baptiste.note at wanadoo.fr
Fri Dec 17 13:21:33 UTC 2004

Hi,

Joerg Dorchain <joerg at dorchain.net> said :
> I found three firmware identification strings in the two .sys files.

Okay, i was a bit lazy on this. Found 4 firmwares (twice the same) in
the two sys files. Available on my website. Do you have more ?

Anyway this leads to the conclusion : if they put two firmwares in one
sys file, that's because different stick versions take different
firmwares. That'a a problem, because maybe we'll have to track down
firmware version vs product id (which i did not do up to now).

Or maybe they just did quick 'n dirty work.

--
Jean-Baptiste Note
+33 (0)6 83 03 42 38
jean-baptiste.note at wanadoo.fr