[Prism54-devel] [prism54-usb] DWL-G122 and FW 2.4.6.0 differences

Ian Kent raven at themaw.net
Sun Dec 12 01:38:20 UTC 2004

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 raven at themaw.net wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Jean-Baptiste Note wrote:
>

> > Hello Ian,
> >
> > The code in my arch repo now does the option readback as outlined on the
> > site. Can you give it a go ? It works on all the devices available to
> > me, and it should work (by hand!) on the SMC packet (see site).
>
> Cool. I'll give it a try as soon as I can get my young lad of the computer
> (new game, oops).

Works fine.

I set a different channel and that showed up OK.
I set essid and that showed ok as well.

Any suggestions of what I should focus on?
Perhaps, a strategy to discover more fields in the management frame?
Or something else?

btw I get user disabled messages when replying to your messages hence I'm
sending them to the list.

--
   ,-._|\    Ian Kent
  /      \   Perth, Western Australia