[Prism54-devel] ISL 3893 and initialization

Aurelien justiceforall@free.fr
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:29:21 +0100

I took a quick look at the hostap daemon and from what I saw it deals directly with  802.11 (and some other kind of) frames. And that's not a good point as the firmware does a lot of job for us...
Maybe hostapd provides other facilities that I didn't see ?

...And justice for all