[Prism54-devel] Xterasys XN-2522g: another compatible card!

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof@ruslug.rutgers.edu
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:15:36 -0500 (EST)

Excellent use of references :) Hmm.. The question then is what model name
to use for it's iwconfig output. Perhaps we should use the Z-com name
just because they seem to be the original manufacturer (?)

	Luis