[Prism54-users] Netgear WG111 usb 2.0 adapter v2

Giovanni gfalzoni at inwind.it
Mon Oct 3 07:59:16 UTC 2005

On 09/30/05 12:13, Rahul wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The above card uses the prism54 chipset.
>
> I want to install this card on the linux system but Netgear doesn't
> provide linux drivers for it.
>
> Can anyone help me regd. the drivers and the installation procedure.
>

> Thanks in anticipation,
> Regards

The only way I could get it working was with ndiswrapper.

I'm using ndiswrapper-1.3rc1, kernel 2.6.13, the ndis drivers from the
CD.  With these components and disabling usb2.0 support (the BIOS of my
motherboard allows it) I get a stable connection.

Ciao
Giovanni
--
   A computer is like an air conditioner,