[Prism54-users] WG511 pcmcia IRQ problem

Doc Nielsen docnielsen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 11:06:11 UTC 2005

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:39:28 -0500, Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere at teaser.fr> wrote:
> > i got a working ndiswrapper config here...
>
> NDIS wrapper harm Linux driver development. NDIS wrapper is limited to
> i386 arch, so it is not an option for people like me that use fancy arch
> (PowerPC in my case)

Couldnt agree more. its a hack in the worst sence,
but at the moment its my only option, and a working one.
Trust me, as soon as the/a real driver starts talking to my netcard,
im getting rid of it.

It does feel like i have a bit of the dark side on my laptop...
kinda like an ugly birthmark on a pretty girls face... so sad

Doc
--
Evry little box should have a pat on the back by uid 0 at least once a day
Even a tux or a beastie needs love, just like I do :o)