[Prism54-users] WG511 pcmcia IRQ problem

Doc Nielsen docnielsen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 10:00:08 UTC 2005

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:41:12 +0100, Thomas Hager <duke at sigsegv.at> wrote:
> i'm rather pissed with netgear now. i bought a wg311 some weeks ago and
> got a model without prism chip...

tried the madwifi-cvs-latest? works for me...

> then i bought a wg511 and got that "made in china" crap.
> now i got two netgear WLAN cards rotting in my shelf. gotta dump them on
> ebay.

i got a working ndiswrapper config here... you and i have the exact
same hardware it would seem, and from what i hear via J-B we got a
treat comming our way within a few weeks.

> btw, i read about many windows users having troubles with the "made in
> china" wg511 ;-)

Serves them right for submitting to the dark side :oP

- Doc

--
Evry little box should have a pat on the back by uid 0 at least once a day
Even a tux or a beastie needs love, just like I do :o)