[Prism54-users] WG511 pcmcia IRQ problem

Doc Nielsen docnielsen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 20:38:12 UTC 2005

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 09:44:04 +0100, Thomas Hager <duke at sigsegv.at> wrote:
> na, it's not a v2. i got the same troubles here as well as others on the
> list (see the archives).
> the "made in china" wg511 won't work with the prism drivers.

I've figured that out by now... i tried ndiswrapper but it only lets me
ping for about 2-3 seconds before dropping the connection.

So, this leaves me with a card i cant use, and cant get a refund on.
Perhaps some devel wants to borrow this card, for testing and what-not?
Im willing to ship it to most of europe in that case.

- Doc (borrowing a zyxel card from a friend)

--
Evry little box should have a pat on the back by uid 0 at least once a day
Even a tux or a beastie needs love, just like I do :o)