[Prism54-users] PCI cards that work...

Warrick Lacey wlacey_6151 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 11:33:50 UTC 2005

Hi everyone, thanks for posting so much valuable
information. I had a lot of success w/SMC2802W V1 but
that appears to have gone the way of the buffalo (i.e.
extinct for those not versed in American History).

It seems to me most of the BestBuy type of cards won't
work w/prism54 so - which 'readily' available 803.11g
PCI cards _will_ work?

Thanks

=====
"She might have fooled me, but she didn't fool my mother."
                                Norman Bates, "Psycho"