[Prism54-users] NOT READY-issue

Mike Gabriel mgabriel at ecology.uni-kiel.de
Thu Feb 24 13:26:03 UTC 2005

hi sudha,

i am not so deeply into kernel and hotplug, but to my knowledge, plugging in
the prism54 card (a presume you have a cardbus-WLANNIC) calls /sbin/hotplug
and hotplug will load the prism54 driver and consequently manages the
firmware upload to the card (this might also be the other way round)... but i
think the developers on this list can provide you deeper information...

sorry,
mike

--
network administration, ecology centre, kiel university, germany
Mike Gabriel, olshausenstr 75, 24118 kiel, germany

fon-work: +49 431 880-1186
fon-home: +49 431 6474196
mail: mgabriel at ecology.uni-kiel.de
www: http://www.ecology.uni-kiel.de, http://zope.ecology.uni-kiel.de