[Prism54-users] ad-hoc mode threshold problem?

Jaap jaap at squat.net
Fri Feb 4 13:01:53 UTC 2005

I updated my prism54 module to the latest CVS, to see if this would fix
some of the broken ioctl's. It did, but it did not solve my problem.

Still, i can see traffic from my prism54 card coming in at other
stations, but the traffic from these other stations is never heard by
the prism54 card.

Any tips on what might go wrong?

Jaap