[Prism54-users] Prism Xbow/Javelin support

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at ruslug.rutgers.edu
Mon Sep 20 21:54:38 UTC 2004

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 09:44:34AM -0400, Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:

> Once you have the contact information please provide it here so other
> customers/buyers of their chipsets can feel free to call them as well so
> that they see we are a large community, and as customers we want
> support.
>
> 	Luis

Anyway, for those of you who are willing to start making phone calls /
shooting out e-mails to let Conexant be heard by us, here is a list of
contact information:

Wes Hicks	North American Marketing	321-327-6311	whicks at conexant.com
Ed Pawlak	Asia/Japan Marketing		321-327-6712	edward.pawlak at conexant.com
Tim Muth	VP Tactical Marketing		321-327-6306	tmuth at conexant.com
Joe Warren	Software Product Manager	321-327-6701	joe.warren at conexant.com

The louder they hear us, the higher the possibility they will react and
start supporting us again. This goes for the FreeBSD/OpenBSD teams as
well.

Please spread the word and lets start the movement.

	Luis

--
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 113F B290 C6D2 0251 4D84  A34A 6ADD 4937 E20A 525E