[Prism54-users] 3com 3CRWE154G72 not supported anymore!?

Simon Oosthoek simon at margo.student.utwente.nl
Mon Sep 20 11:49:46 UTC 2004

Hi all

during my attempts to get my new wlan card to work, I found out that this
particular cards is not supported anymore by the prism54 driver...

I think it would be good to mention this on the supported cards page on the
site, since it still gives this card as perfectly supported, which is
misleading for newer models!

I've now returned the card to the shop, so now I'm looking for a good
alternative, preferable with full open source support.

Cheers

Simon