[Prism54-users] channel bonding on 802.11g

nitin bajaj nitin95 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 22:40:04 UTC 2004

Hi,

Im looking for help with an issue regarding implementing channel bonding on a wireless device.
I am trying to implement channel bonding on a pair of WG-511 cards (prism54 drivers). I am using a modified install of Knoppix 3.4 ( kernel 2.4.26) with the debian package for ifenslave installed.
With the following commands:
modprobe bonding
iwconfig eth1 mode managed essid xxxxx key ########
ifconfig bond0 up
ifenslave bond0 eth1

I get the following message : Master bond0 , Slave eth1 : Error: Enslave failed

if someone has tried something similar, or has had a similar problem, can you please provide some insight into the cause, and/or how to solve it.I would be highly grateful if you can help me with this.

Regards,
Nitin Bajaj