[Prism54-users] New prism54.org sponsor - LAC linux

Franco net.surfer at tiscali.it
Tue Oct 26 19:28:36 UTC 2004

> talks just always die out.
> we have no option but to start looking at
> alternative wireless hardware for linux.
> It'd be their loss, not ours.

I'm not a native english speaker so maybe it's
better I don't write them directly.

Have you already pointed out to them how may millions linux users
are there, that they don't buy hardware that isn't supported,
and that if there would be a very well supported card/chipset,
they would all buy _that_ card?

Also, it seems there is an on-going process of linux acceptance
by the major companies (i.e. HP, IBM, etc. if I'm not wrong)
who want to support linux natively on their products.
Couldn't we report this situation to those companies
and have _them_ speak/push/pay/force conexant to release
documentation?

Franco