[Prism54-users] iwconfig - SET failed on device

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at ruslug.rutgers.edu
Tue Oct 26 07:56:42 UTC 2004

On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 01:48:28AM -0600, Tan Choonsiang wrote:
> Can I solve this problem using the current version of kernel? I need to
> keep the kernel version for some reason.

Uninstall the version of wireless-tools you have go grab an ancient one
circa the time of the kernel release you are using. You'll be limitted to what
you can do though and as the message also states -- things may be broken.

I don't recommend it.

	Luis

--
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 113F B290 C6D2 0251 4D84  A34A 6ADD 4937 E20A 525E