[Prism54-users] New prism54.org sponsor - LAC linux

David Willmore davidwillmore at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 17:18:16 UTC 2004

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 18:34:09 -0400, Luis R. Rodriguez
<mcgrof at ruslug.rutgers.edu> wrote:

> Oh, and I forgot to mention -- it even came with working
> suspend-to-disk. Now I'll be working on fixing prism54 driver when
> coming back from suspend mode :)

Luis,

I hope you're following the conversations on Linux-kernel about
firmware for suspended devices.  For networking devices in
particular--who may need to be up first--so that other awaking devices
can get files that may be mounted over that network.

It's sort of hard to follow. :)

Cheers,
David