[Prism54-users] FCC IDs for cards supported by prism54

Paul Jakma paul at jakma.org
Fri Nov 5 22:40:40 UTC 2004

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004, Ulrich [iso-8859-1] Ölmann wrote:

> Hi Luis!
>
> My 'Netgear WG511' cardbus card with FCC ID 'PY3WG511-F' runs
> perfectly.

FWIW, that's the same FCC ID as on the Netgear WG511 which I have
which I have not been able to get running reliably (see earlier posts
of mine).

NB: I have not tried it in another laptop, there is still a
possibility my problems were related to the cardbus controller - I
dont know.

> Best regards
> Ulrich Oelmann

regards,
Fortune:
You will be the victim of a bizarre joke.