[Prism54-users] FCC IDs for cards supported by prism54

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at ruslug.rutgers.edu
Wed Nov 3 16:56:21 UTC 2004

I'm tired of our outdated supported_cards page and of people having to
deal with unsupported cards. In order to help other users we need to
group up the FCC IDs of all the cards the prism54 driver *does*
supported. If your card is working like a charm, please reply to this
thread with the card model name as listed from our supported_cards page
and the FCC ID.

Then users wanting a supported card can just look for cards that have
this FCC ID. I'm told it should be on the outside of the box of every
wireless card.

	Luis

--
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 113F B290 C6D2 0251 4D84  A34A 6ADD 4937 E20A 525E