[Prism54-users] Chipset Prism54 and powerpc

eric.bachard@b.org eric.bachardNOSPAM@free.fr
Sun, 23 May 2004 21:50:28 +0200

Hi,

I just want to know if the prism54 works on PowerPC arch, under Linux ?

Because since recently, the Prism54 module can directly be used with the
kernel, but I don't know if it is possible to use it on a powerbook (alu
15" 1,25GHz). If so, I'll be very happy to test this soon :-)

My purpose is to extract the mini-pci airport extreme card inside the
laptop and test if some prism54 mini-pci card can take the place...

(I'll do some safety electrical tests before, of course).

BTW, does someone knows where I can find some electrical specifications
about mini-pci bus ?

FYI, I'm using 2.6.6. kernel (customized), with Debian sid

In advance, thank you.

With best regards,

eric bachard

--