[Prism54-users] SMC2802W V2 (prism54 nitro)

Aurelius Robert Baier aurelius.baier@unifr.ch
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:32:34 +0100

Hi folks,

Somebody wrote once, that this card will probably not be supported by
the prism54 driver. There exists a sourceforge project which uses the
Windoze Driver for this card: http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/
You could probably tell that on your homepage. After one day trying to
get work the prism54 driver I found this project.

Perhaps it is of use for you to have the ouptput of my lspci -vv for
this card:

00:0c.0 Network controller: Harris Semiconductor D-Links DWL-g650 A1
(rev 01)
        Subsystem: Accton Technology Corporation: Unknown device ee03
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-
ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B-

I'm a little bit confused because it is written that card has the same
chip like the D-Link DWL-g 650?

Anyway, thank you for your work.
Aurel

--
So lange man sich verändern kann, braucht man keine Angst vor dem Leben zu
haben!

(Gutsch)