[Prism54-users] Help need to bye a Prism Duette( ISL3890) chipset based wireless PCI card!!

umesh umesh at micro-web.co.kr
Tue Jun 22 09:42:26 UTC 2004

Hi friends!!

I am New to the list and hence to the Prism54.
My company has started to work on s3c2510 +uClinux platform which is having support for the  PCI & mini-PCI card .
Seeing the great support from Prism54, We have deceided that we will go for prismbased wireless cards.
 So we want to purchase a prism based card which should be complient to 802.11 a/b/g .
>From the site http://prism54.org/supported_cards.php ,
I came to know that Prism Duette (ISL3890) is complient with 802.11 a/b/g, but I couldnt find any card
which is  having support for all three standards i.e.  802.11 a/b/g.
It will be highly helpful if somebody give me some idea on this before we going to purchase and start development on this front.
All comments are highly welcome .

Thanks & RegardS!!

umesh Jaiswal,

Microweb.