[Prism54-users] support for prism54 on other platforms?

Bob Farmer brf at bfarmer.net
Wed Jun 16 15:12:11 UTC 2004

I got the prism54 driver up & running on a little-endian MIPS platform
without any trouble.  Actually, there are some kernel messages printed
that seem to be warnings about some management messages not being read
properly, but the actual wireless communications seems to work fine.
BTW, I could post the warnings if the developers think it might be
useful to them.

Bob