[Prism54-users] Re: [Prism54-users] Getting stuck when out of range

Claas Hilbrecht claas+maillinglists.prism54-users at jucs-kramkiste.de
Wed Jun 9 10:06:25 UTC 2004

--Am Montag, 7. Juni 2004 15:21 -0400 "Luis R. Rodriguez"
<mcgrof at ruslug.rutgers.edu> schrieb:

> Sure that'd be nice. Also, if you can leave an iwevent window open an
> each and send the output of both that'd be great too.

I've just create bug #87 with the requested informations. But please note
that I wasn't able to reproduce the bug with pc_debug=255. I used 0x3F to
create the logfiles.

And I noticed a problem with bugzilla. If you lost your password and
request a password recreate you will get an email with the following
contents. Please note the URL is located to "localhost" what surely will
create problems ;)

--- begin bugzilla mail ---
You (or someone impersonating you) has requested to change your Bugzilla
password.  To change your password, visit the following link:

http://localhost/cgi-bin/bugzilla/token.cgi?a=xxxxx&t=xxxxxxxx

If you are not the person who made this request, or you wish to cancel
this request, visit the following link:

http://localhost/cgi-bin/bugzilla/token.cgi?a=xxxxx&t=xxxxxxxx

If you do nothing, the request will lapse after 3 days
() or when you log in successfully.
--- begin bugzilla mail ---

--
 Claas Hilbrecht