[Prism54-users] AP mode with 802.1x

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at ruslug.rutgers.edu
Mon Jun 7 19:40:19 UTC 2004

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 02:47:04PM -0400, Kyle Rose wrote:
> > How soon? I don't know just stay tuned to the prism54-users and
> > prism54-devel list. We'll announce if we have something added and need
> > testing.
>
> Kick-ass.  Thanks, Luis.  If there's anything I can do to help in my
> spare time, I'd be happy to.  I do software engineering for a living,
> so I tend to avoid it outside of the office; but I'm willing to be a
> guinea pig for WPA testing.

Heh cool. I'll post code up as soon as I get something going. I plan
to continue poking at my code tonight. We'll see if I get somewhere.

I've already made my AP at home use WPA with TKIP. I've punished myself
so that I can't get on my wireless network unless its with WPA TKIP with
prism54. Hopefully that's enough incentive.

	Luis

--
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 113F B290 C6D2 0251 4D84  A34A 6ADD 4937 E20A 525E