[Prism54-users] Re: [Prism54-users] Getting stuck when out of range

Claas Hilbrecht claas+maillinglists.prism54-users@jucs-kramkiste.de
Fri, 04 Jun 2004 13:23:06 +0200

--Am Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2004 12:29 +0200     <feyd@seznam.cz> schrieb:

>> You're right. Switch to Ad-Hoc mode works fine. No problems at all. I
>> can  sent now more than 10 GB without any outage. So the "link lost"
>> seems  really to be a driver/firmware problem.
>
> Now how to fix/workaround it. Please reproduce it once more and send me
> full
> dmesg and iwevent logs, I can look at it during weekend.

I'm running in Ad-Hoc mode for hours now without a problem. There is no
dmesg or iwevent that I can post.

Now I will try to run fli4l as an AP and greebo in mode Managed.

--
 Claas Hilbrecht
 http://www.jucs-kramkiste.de