[Prism54-users] Allnet ALL0272 - not working in my experience!

Richard Atterer richard@list04.atterer.net
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 23:01:54 +0100

Hi,

I see someone added the Allnet ALL0272 to the database - this is my
experience with that Cardbus card:

It seems there is an older and a newer version of this card. The older one
had the Intersil chipset, whereas I am positive I got a different version -
it contained a Broadcom chip, and the PCI ID was *not* the usual 1260:3890
(unfortunately, I no longer have the card to check its ID.)

Cheers,

  Richard

PS: The "doesn't work" links on the supported cards web page do not seem to
work, I couldn't increase the failure count.
--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯